.

.

From "Music And Your Mind: Listening With A New Consciousness," by Helen L. Bonny and Louis M. Savary

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Music Night #268
Saturday, June 24th
The Internet 
8:00 PM - 12:30 AM
Cast: Dan, Ian, Jer, Stephen

1. Moodymann - Long Hot Sexy Nights (Stephen)
2. Tsundere Alley - Like My Love (Jer)
3. Doug E. Fresh & Slick Rick - La Di Da Di (Stephen)
* enter Dan * 
4. Arno Schulz - Moonlight In Vermont
6. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
9. Warren Zevon - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
11. John Lee Hooker - Dimples (feat. Los Lobos)
13. The Stone Roses - What The World Is Waiting For
18. Earth, Kiss and Fire - I Was Made For Boogie Wonderland
* enter Ian *
23. The Walters - I Love You So
24. Nomeansno - Dad
25. LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends
26. Coldplay - Til Kingdom Come
30. The Rolling Stones - 2000 Man
31. Vangelis - Main Titles (Blade Runner)
32. Gary Numan - Are 'Friends' Electric? (Leather Strip remix)
34. Spacemen 3 - I Love You
35. Vacations - Young
36. Ghost Dance - Celebrate
37. Wednesday - Bull Believer

Notes:
- first play for Doug E. Fresh

No comments: